Suche Fastboot Rom

• someone can help me: I have a Mi 8, I did the factory reset (because I had a problem), but during the reset, my phone will restart continuously after a few seconds. I tried everything: the volume key on + power (to get into recovery) did not work, the only operation I can do is: get into fastboot, but with Miflash toll, I can not flash (in the sense that I have downloaded from the Xiaomi.eu rom of this device) but tells me: can not found flash-all bat. then I decided to download the fastboot rom of Mi 6 (I need to restart the device, I install xiaomi.eu) but it tells me: mismatching image and device, I tried to delete the lines (9 and 10) with notepad , but nothing ever appears to me error, I tried to copy the folder to local disk C, but nothing, the result does not change. now the only solution is to wait for the fastboot rom of Xiaomi Mi 8 (to see if it solves the problem), but on the site there is not yet this fastboot rom. do you know when it will release the fastboot rom of xiaomi i 8 ?? do you have any advice to advise me on this problem ?? thank you

• Hi, I am much behine u ... bought a Mi8 last week, thought to use that in Englisch but a lot is still Chinese, and especially the keyboard is a nightmare.

can u maybe help me just to switch to an englisch keyboard on the phone? Now it is numers 1-10 with 3 letters on each key.... like nokia 10 years ago.

Or if I have something that just boots to German would be great - fast or slow...

• Thanks for the answer, now I know I have the Sogou Keyboard for Miui and the only other on the phone is a chinese one.

I assume I should look for the akpmirror in the appstore - there are many akp apps but not a mirror??

Am I looking at the wrong end?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!