Wechsel von Miui10 China Stable zu MIUI 10 Global

• Ahoi

Man kann verzweifeln. Ich habe ein Mi Max 3 gekauft (leider die CN Version). Mit MIUI 10 China stable 10.0.6.0.

Hab die neueste Global ROM ZIP 10.0.1.0 ins Verzeichnis Download Rom kopiert. Unter Auto Update die Datei gewählt. Meldung: You are not allowed to flash an older version.

Der bootloader is unlocked, Aber auch der Versuch über das MIUI Flash Tool die Fastboot Rom zu flashen scheitert. Sofort Bildschirm schwarz (Press any Key to shut down...)

Vielleicht liegt das an Windows 10?

Aber wie schaff ich's nun korrekt zu flashen???:rolleyes: Danke für Tipps

• OK, I've done it!!!

IMPORTANT: When using the MIUI Flashing Tool - DON'T use a PC running Windows 10. It only worked for me with Windows7.

Obvoiously the MIUI Flashing Tool does not recognize your Phone in Fastboot mode when hitting the refresh button on Windows 10 PCs...

Download and unzip in a new folder the latest Fastboot Global Rom.

Xou can follow these steps:

https://en.miui.com/a-234.html

MAKE SURE that you select "clean all " and NOT "clean all & lock" option in the lower part of the window. Otherwise you brick your phone...

Happy flashing

• IMPORTANT: When using the MIUI Flashing Tool - DON'T use a PC running Windows 10. It only worked for me with Windows7.

Obvoiously the MIUI Flashing Tool does not recognize your Phone in Fastboot mode when hitting the refresh button on Windows 10 PCs...

You are wrong... you need to deactivate first the Security Options for 3rd Party Drivers on Windows 10. Then you can install on a clear way the Xiaomi Device Drivers and then Fastboot and all the other stuff will also work fine.

Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!