[ROM][I9000]MIUI v4 I9000 2.8.10

• Danke endlich eine deutsche MIUI ROM. Habe lange nach einer gesucht und durch Youtube bin ich heute auf diese gestoßen. Wird direkt getestet :) Funktionieren die Themes mittlerweile? Vor 2-3 Monaten war das noch nicht der Fall.

• hab dasselbe problem wie motox
    hatte vorher cm9 und hab hab einen fullwipe gemacht

have the same problem as motox
    i flashed from cm9 and did a fullwipe

Ok danke für die Antwort. Ich werde für den Wiederaufbau der ROM etwas muss nicht richtig sein mit ihm.

Ok thank you for reply. I will have to rebuild the ROM something must not be right with it.

• Ok neue Basis gut funktioniert TVOUT noch arbeiten, mein Wissen, Kernel noch nicht Devil3 0,79 Hochladen von nun geändert. Lassen Sie mich wissen, wenn die Probleme weiterhin bestehen

Ok new base is working well TVOUT still working to my knowledge, Kernel has not changed Devil3 0.79 Uploading now. Let me know if problems persist

• never thought about that. I am very busy at moment going between 2 threads. adding another thread will maybe leave me with no time for myself. I will see how things go here. users post if something not work or have trouble. that is all I'm asking for now. but I will most certainly keep a open mind on your suggestion. thank you for your reply appreciate you helping

• Okay, your decision and I unstand you and respect that ;) But there is one think on my mind since MIUIv4 came out. I really loved to use MIUI GB in former times because it was as fast as other Custom ROMs plus the ultimate beautiful ROM but nowadays I only flash a MIUIv4 only every 2 weeks or s.th like that with the hope that it will run as fast as CM9/AOKP and Co. No doubt, it is fast. But only on a fresh install. Wenn I the install my user apps (around 50-70) the system gets very slow. Especially when using a custom launcher like Nova (I hate the missing app drawer in MIUI). It is not only your ROM but every other i9000 port (tried miuiscotland, WeUI, SpeeD etc.). Is it our device which is too slow to run it perfect or is it the missing MIUI support for the device and something which leads to "bad" optimizations??

• Okay, your decision and I unstand you and respect that ;) But there is one think on my mind since MIUIv4 came out. I really loved to use MIUI GB in former times because it was as fast as other Custom ROMs plus the ultimate beautiful ROM but nowadays I only flash a MIUIv4 only every 2 weeks or s.th like that with the hope that it will run as fast as CM9/AOKP and Co. No doubt, it is fast. But only on a fresh install. Wenn I the install my user apps (around 50-70) the system gets very slow. Especially when using a custom launcher like Nova (I hate the missing app drawer in MIUI). It is not only your ROM but every other i9000 port (tried miuiscotland, WeUI, SpeeD etc.). Is it our device which is too slow to run it perfect or is it the missing MIUI support for the device and something which leads to "bad" optimizations??

yes i have noticed that as well over time miui starts slowing down. i usually reboot the phone and its allright. I dont think its our devices, they have what it takes to run ics and run fast as you said CM9/AOKP runs fast. I guess it is something that will be fix in due time. It could be the base we use or the rom we port from.
    its something thats not perfected yet. it will get better.

• Ja hatte ich Probleme mit letzten Basis würde nicht booten Vergangenheit bootanimation, so dass ich wieder zurück zur ursprünglichen (AOSP), alles sollte in Ordnung sein ich hoffe. Haben keine Problem bis jetzt hatte ich die Kamera App von 2 verwenden

Yes i had problems with last base would not boot past bootanimation, so i revert back to original (AOSP), everything should be fine i hope. Have not any problem as yet, i had to use camera app from 2 week ago release, last few release the video recorder has been crash camera.apk not sure what is happening here. still trying to figure out why this problem is persisting

• I found a problem in the latest ROM. Camera app doesnt react on touch inputs when starting it. I experience it in every former MIUI release and it is still there in your 2.7.3 :(

yes i have been using previous camera.apk for this rom due to the recent versions camera.apk have been crashing on video recorder. some features will not work on the camera as you stated. sorry for this i am not sure if it is a nexus s bug or a problem with the app and the rom.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!