[ROM][I9000]MIUI v4 I9000 2.8.10

• hmm thanks for the feedback but i dont get it. browser shouldnt be crashing working fine on my end. i might have used wrong apk for the build i uploaded. soz for that. thanks again for the prompt feedback appreciate it.

It´s a language problem. On german language the browser crashes on "new incognito tab". If I switch to english language, it works fine. You´re welcome :)

• Update siehe erster Eintrag:

Apps und Einstellungen sichern
    Update auf SD-Card kopieren
    Ins Recovery booten
    Wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition
    Update installieren
    Neustarten

Kernel ändern:

Kernel auf SD-Card kopieren
    Ins Recovery booten
    Kernel installieren
    Neustarten

• Sorry für die dumme Frage, aber wie sichere ich die Sachen? :D es bleibt danach alles beim alten oder?

und bezüglich k ernel:
    Bedeutet die umänderung, dass ich die Rom neu Flashen muss?

• Sorry für die dumme Frage, aber wie sichere ich die Sachen? :D es bleibt danach alles beim alten oder?

und bezüglich k ernel:
    Bedeutet die umänderung, dass ich die Rom neu Flashen muss?

Wenn Sie für Ihre Einstellungen bleiben unverändert über alle installierten Apps wollen, dann müssen Sie die mit * Titanium Backup * es auf playstore werden können, finden sichern. Es wird ein Backup der Apps und sichern Sie die aktuellen Einstellungen der Apps. Es wird empfohlen, dass Sie eine Sicherungskopie, bevor nandroid Flash-ROM tun immer neue.

Wie man ein Backup nandroid tun?
    Reboot to recovery.
    Select (backup and restore)
    Select (backup)

Wenn etwas schief gehen, wenn neue Flash-ROM können Sie nun Ihr Gerät wieder auf, wo du warst vorherige
    Reboot to recovery.
    Select (restore)

Mit den neuesten Versionen können Sie einfach der ROM-Speicher im Vergleich zu früheren Release. Wenn ich nicht die Base I verwenden geändert haben dann kannst du ja auf der Oberseite ohne wischen blinken. Es wird empfohlen, für beste Ergebnisse Manchmal Apps meine Kraft zu schließen, wenn Sie nicht wissen wischen wischen.

Als ich dieses ROM Baue ich nie einfach zu aktualisieren. Ich beginne von Anfang jede Woche und Port, diesen Weg, ich weiß es funktionieren wird. Als ich gerade ein Update auf neue Version eine Menge Leute wurden mit unterschiedlichen Problemen, Deshalb sage ich Wischen Sie immer.
    Sie beginnen eine neue Version auf einem frischen und sauberen System.

If you wish for your settings to remain the same on all installed apps then you will need to backup with *Titanium Backup* it can be find on playstore. It will backup the apps you want and backup the current settings of apps. It is recommended that you do a nandroid backup before flash new rom always.

How to do a nandroid backup?

Reboot to recovery.
    Select (backup)

If something go wrong when flash new rom you can now restore your device to where you were previous

Reboot to recovery.
    Select (restore)

With the latest versions you can just flash the rom over previous release. If i have not changed the Base i use then yes you can flash on top without wipe. It is recommended to wipe for best results, Sometimes apps my force close if you do not wipe.

When i Build this ROM i never just update. I start from beginning every week and port, this way i know it is going to work. When i was just updating to latest release a lot of people were having different problems. that is why i say ALWAYS WIPE. you are starting a new version on a fresh and clean system.

• I switched back to official 2.4.6 because I have several problems with 2.7.10. For example, the browser crashes during normal web-sufring very often (I was at xda). The battery went down very fast because "Android-System" is keeping the phone awake all time. Font switching is not possible.

Version 2.4.6 is GB-base, smooth and stable, BLN is working without any app or modification. Unitl now no freezes or crashes, everything is working fine. Maybe I will switch back to Miui v4 if there are no bugs anymore. Let me know ;-)

Ich wechselte wieder zu offiziellen 2.4.6, weil ich einige Probleme mit 2.7.10 hatte. Zum Beispiel, stürzt der Browser beim normalen Web-sufring sehr oft ab (ich war bei xda). Der Akku ging sehr schnell leer, weil "Android-System" das Telefon wach hält die ganze Zeit. Schrift Umschalten ist nicht möglich.

Version 2.4.6 ist GB-Basis, läuft sicher und stabil, BLN funktioniert ohne App oder Modifikation. Vielleicht werde ich wieder auf MIUI v4 wechseln, wenn es keine Bugs mehr gibt. Lassen es mich wissen;-)

• Updated to latest Release

Sorry für so spät zu aktualisieren, ich hatte eine Menge Probleme beim Konvertieren von Odex zu Deodex aber hoffentlich habe ich dies für zukünftige Versionen sortiert. Aus irgendeinem Grund ist die Freigabe MIUI-Germany.de ODEX Versionen jetzt.
    Das macht es schwer zu machen BETROFFENEN Bearbeitungen, die es zu tun für Teile, die arbeiten, wenn die Rahmenbedingungen und Apps sind ODEXED

Sorry for so late to update i had a lot of trouble converting from Odex to Deodex but hopefully i have this sorted out for future releases.
    For some reason MIUI-Germany.de is releasing ODEX versions now.
    It makes it hard to make relevent edits that need to be done for parts to work when the framework and apps are ODEXED

• Hi Brad,

at the moment I've version 2.7.10 of your ROM running on my wifes SGS1 (my old one). I like this ROM, because it's MIUI 8o and it comes with a german UI. With CM9 on it there where some issues and ROMs like Andy Thomsons are great, but comes with an english UI.

I'm going to instal your latest ROM (2.7.20) this evening and I'll report to you if there are any issues.

Keep it up, good work. :thumbup:

• Thank you Appreciate your reply. I just fixed a couple of issue i forget and added Devil3 Kernel app so if you have downloaded already sorry. But the new upload is 2.7.25 if you would like you can download again. :)

• Hi Brad. Thanks for your Rom, i like it. But i have a Problem with the Market(Google Play). My device does'nt get recognised properly by the market and so i'm unable to download some very usefull apps i used to have. And there's still an issue with the cam, i can take pictures but not record videos.

• Yes the camera app I'd an ongoing problem with the German from still working out what the problem is there. With the market I usually implement gapps to the from and this fixes a lot of bugs with the stock Google apps.beause I had to convert the from when I add gapps to it the from will not boot. Maybe try flashing the latest gapps on it own. This might solve the problem . I'm currently working on another build with added gapps and some new libs to see if I solve the boot issue and video recorder . *fingers crossed*

• thanks for your quick answer, i'll try a new gapps version.
    i tried another version and it works with the market. thanks a lot.
    Another questions: I've used LBE privacy guard with MIUI v2. now with MIUI v4 "active protection sevice" is not working.

• Zitat

thanks for your quick answer, i'll try a new gapps version.
    i tried another version and it works with the market. thanks a lot.
    Another questions: I've used LBE privacy guard with MIUI v2. now with MIUI v4 "active protection sevice" is not working.

You don't need it, lbe guard is already included in MIUI.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

MIUI? Aber bitte nur die GB Version, ab dann gehts steil abwärts :(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!