[ROM][I9000]MIUI v4.1 JellyBean Release

• Next weeks teaser release is uploaded on heffsroms.it Download Center

Changes
    DSPManager working
    Devil Kernel
    Devil kernel config app (with preset config)
    more speed tweaks (Faster, smoother and more responsive)

Added Tweaks
    Improve 3g data speeds
    Raise photo and video recording quality
    Increased Media & Streaming Performance
    Increased Signal Strength

How to get DSPManager working;

Go into Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Select DSPManager

If it is selected, Select it again and click OK or musicFX will force close if open Music Effects and click OK without making a selection even if DSPManager is selected by Default.

Now go into Music app play song and make sure on music player pager not main page of the music app.
    press menu button > Equalizer Settings > No Effect

Now go back to DSPManager and make the changes you want :)

Hope you all like this teaser :D

• Brad,
    just another understanding problem from my side ;-)

isn't

*) Improve 3g data speeds
    *) Increased Signal Strength

coded within the modem?

And modem isn't included in your ROM, right?
    Or are there also "hooks" directly within the ROM addressing these Tweaks, independently from the modem...
    br,

• I now have a problem with YT since last version( Videos do not play). I read that this could be related to Semaphore...Now i wanted to change back to Devil, but i don't know whether this Rom has a datadata partition or not? please clarify it for me :D

• I now have a problem with YT since last version( Videos do not play). I read that this could be related to Semaphore...Now i wanted to change back to Devil, but i don't know whether this Rom has a datadata partition or not? please clarify it for me :D

Hmm seems fine on my side, did you wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition? if not install again with wipe,

yes with jellybean it is larger than the ICS release, the /datadata partition now is around 420MB if i remember correctly.

• Could you include this Control Centre? http://miuiandroid.com/community/index.php?posts/139555
    Would be kind of you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

That is not for I9000 smooth scrolling is already tweaked in this ROM. i was going to leave as suprise but we will be getting a new boot menu.

Normal
    Quick
    Recovery
    Bootloader

Patience my friend. I wont be adding a control panel on the ROM causes too much issues and a lot of un-needed work will be added to me. MIUI.us toolbox is added to my other ROM because it is supported by someone else who deals with the questions. If MIUI-Germany.de support a Toolbox i will add that for sure if allowed.

Im doing my best to add as much as possible without making the ROM unstable again. i have pretty much tweaked it as much as possible now im just trying to add better features :)

• Next weeks teaser release is uploaded on heffsroms.it Download Center

Changes
    DSPManager working
    Devil Kernel
    Devil kernel config app (with preset config)
    more speed tweaks (Faster, smoother and more responsive)

Added Tweaks
    Improve 3g data speeds
    Raise photo and video recording quality
    Increased Media & Streaming Performance
    Increased Signal Strength

How to get DSPManager working;

Go into Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Select DSPManager

If it is selected, Select it again and click OK or musicFX will force close if open Music Effects and click OK without making a selection even if DSPManager is selected by Default.

Now go into Music app play song and make sure on music player pager not main page of the music app.
    press menu button > Equalizer Settings > No Effect

Now go back to DSPManager and make the changes you want :)

Hope you all like this teaser :D

Hallo Brad
    Download 2.10.19 im Download-Center bricht immer ab. :denk:
    Kannst du das mal überprüfen?

• Download 2.10.19 im Download-Center bricht immer ab. :denk:
    Kannst du das mal überprüfen?

Ja die meisten Menschen sagen, sie brauchen, um eine Download-Addon für meinen Server verwenden, wie "Down Them All" für Firefox. Ich bin derzeit Hochladen jetzt Goo.im, Sorry ich musste zur Arbeit schlafen heute. nicht genug Zeit :)

Yes most people say they need to use a download addon for my server like "Down Them All" for firefox. I am currently uploading to Goo.im now, Sorry i had to sleep for work today. not enough time :)

• Also i forgot to mention, With this weeks release i added the 4-way reboot menu

NEW Reboot Menu:
    Normal
    Quick
    Recovery
    Bootloader

I added a tweak to make the apps open faster on top of 2.10.18 tweaks i added. So it should be extra fast and more responsive.

To make even faster do this:

go to Settings > Developer Options (2nd from bottom)

select "Window animation scale" set to "animation scale .5x"

select "Transition animation scale" set to "animation scale .5x"

select "Animator duration scale" set to "animation scale .5x"

Now you will have super fast opening and closing of apps and next to no lag or delay while using you device.

• Hallo,

ich wollte ungern ein neues Thema aufmachen darum frage ich hier:

Ich habe heute mein erstes Mui Rom geflasht und bin.. geflasht :) Tolle Rom!
    Leider habe ich nur noch G-Netzwerk beim Mobilen Internet. Ich habe Fonic als Anbieter und bereits folgende Einstellungen gesetzt:

APN: pinternet.interkom.de
    Proxy: 82.113.100.6
    Port, Nutzer, Passwort und Server stehen auf nicht definiert.

Aber, ich bekomm das 3G Netzwerk einfach nicht ans Laufen :( Netzwerktyp steht auf 3g Bevorzugt. Wenn ich Nur 3g aktiviere, dann habe ich keinerlei mobiles Netz mehr.

Hat jemand ebenfalls Fonic und kann mir seine APN Einstellungen zum Vergleich zukommen lassen?

lg
    Ash

• Es ist besser, nicht zu verwenden, Proxy, versuchen Sie die oben genannten Einstellungen und sollten gut zu arbeiten.

Mit 3G ist abhängig von Ihrer Signalstärke, werden nicht alle location geben 3G. Meine Internetverbindung wird in Edge sein (E) nicht 3G wegen meiner Location.

• Well, im trying to download your awesome ROM, but there is one problem: I can't.
    Why? Because the download abort every time. Now, i got 5 failed Downloads. Size? 24 MB, 16.8 MB, 46.1MB, 22.2MB, 39 MB. :pinch:

[Special] While i was writing this Comment, the download chrashed again. 19.6MB. X(

I've a stable Internet Connection, because there is running another download, which don't abort. :denk:
    I've tested that in my company, same problem. ;(

So please: upload your ROMs on another webspace. I offer you to upload your ROMs on my server. :)

[Special 2] Next crash. 8.71

Greeez Dancger [which is still trying to download :/ ]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!