[ROM][I9000]MIUI v4.1 JellyBean Release

• Ok I have 2 links in 1st post goo.im and my server, Goo.im should work fine for you, The download on my server people have stated the same problem but they use DownThemAll addon with firefox works for them.

I have uploaded to my Dropbox for you try this.
    DOWNLOAD 2.10.19

• Ok I have 2 links in 1st post goo.im and my server, Goo.im should work fine for you, The download on my server people have stated the same problem but they use DownThemAll addon with firefox works for them.

I have uploaded to my Dropbox for you try this.
    DOWNLOAD 2.10.19

Thank you! It worked :)

Now i will flash this one and will give you feedback again.

Thanks, that you spend your time for do this.

Greez Dancger

• Hey brad

I've found a bug.
    If i disable the max. download size for the mobile dataconnection, i still got the questions "are you sure you want to download this big file etc. bla bla bla".

So i must confirm the download for the most apps (after a new installation ca. 40 pieces [I don't use the backup function because they copy trash]). :denk:

But that's not very tragic.

BTW: Awesome Speed with the newest version, good job. :D

Greez Dancger

• If i disable the max. download size for the mobile dataconnection, i still got the questions "are you sure you want to download this big file etc. bla bla bla".

same issue here - but i can life with it

another problem i have from time to time -> i can't take a call -> swiping to the green field on the right side of the screen just doesn't work (no response on the screen at all), but if i press the power buttun on the right to switch screen of an turn on again (all during the phone still rings), swiping to the right is working again :kp:

• HI Brad,

i did a full wipe an installed the latest ROM. Now i´ve got the same problem as with the first ICS Versions. After 3 Minutes in deep sleep the phone wont wake up?
    Has anyone else got this Problem?
    Second Problem is that after Backup the gaaps are always shutting down.

Flo

• HI Brad,

i did a full wipe an installed the latest ROM. Now i´ve got the same problem as with the first ICS Versions. After 3 Minutes in deep sleep the phone wont wake up?
    Has anyone else got this Problem?
    Second Problem is that after Backup the gaaps are always shutting down.

Flo

the gapps shut down usually because the version of them backed up is not the same as the version that is currently installed with the ROM. Just flash gapps again, to fix the not wake up issue disable Deep Idle in the Devil config app.

• same issue here - but i can life with it

another problem i have from time to time -> i can't take a call -> swiping to the green field on the right side of the screen just doesn't work (no response on the screen at all), but if i press the power buttun on the right to switch screen of an turn on again (all during the phone still rings), swiping to the right is working again :kp:

Max download size i have looked at this and there is nothing i can do except wait for miui to do there thing

I have not encountered that issue you are having with the call, try disable Deep Idle in the devil config app.

There have been many bug reports ( almost all bugs) in the last week and a half all relating to Devil3 kernel and the config users are using with it. features not being enabled and stating things dont work, features enabled and things are wrong. For now on i will be releasing with Mackay Kernel again and this time sticking with it, I should never have listened and just stuck with it when coming from ICS to JB. Because the only bug reports i received while releasing with Mackay kernel were ROM related. if you wish to use another kernel by all means it is up to you. Just flash the desired kernel through recovery. Sorry for another change, But this is best to benefit you and me. This way im not linked to forums or personal messages every 2 - 3 hour about problems with my ROM which are actually relating the kernel config.
    Mackay is fast and great battery and doesnt require configuration or enabling of modules for basic features of the ROM to work, so you wont be losing and performance but should better battery life. You will lose config app about it.

Thanks.

• I am using Semaphore because of that. No matter what Rom, I always had Bad battery life with devil kernel....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

• Wie sieht das denn mit Updaten aus?

Ich hatte vor:

- MIUI Backup erstellen
    - Wipen + Factory Reset
    - aktuelle ROM flashen
    - MIUI Backup einspielen

Oder muss ich jedesmal alles neu einrichten?

• Restoring backup of google apps will or can cause problems and force close issues. So i suggest just backup your 3rd-party apps with miui Backup app.
    Backup your 3rd party applications
    reboot recovery
    wipe data/factory reset
    wipe cache partition
    install ROM
    reboot
    restore 3rd part applications.

Should run just fine.

If you are having trouble with links in 1st post i have uploaded last weeks and this weeks releases to 4shared.

Link to Folder http://www.4shared.com/folder/j2KNZuCf/MIUI.html

• Hallo!
    Erstmal danke für diesen grossartigen Port!
    Wollte mein geliebtes SGS (Telus Fascinate) fast schon ausrangieren...

An Fehlern ist mir ist bisher nur aufgefallen, dass diese Movie-App (?) noch komplett in Chinesisch ist. (10.26)

Nun meine Frage in die Runde: Welcher Kernel empfiehlt sich denn in Verbindung mit diesem ROM?
    (Falls so themenweite Diskussionen hier nicht erwünscht sind, freue ich mich auch sehr über Vorschläge und Tipps per PN!)

• I found some faults:

• If i listen Music (Handy muted) and i switch to the next musictitle with the lockscreens buttons, the handy will be unmuted (reproducible). I don't know if that is a general problem or just from your rom.
    • The app "permission manager" is now in english and not german.
    • If a app needs root permissions, i will get a FC. So i can't use app's, wich requires root because of the permission manager.
    • Memory is always used (Between 85 and 95). If i'll open a app, first i have to close all other open apps (because of the low memory). I often get FC's with "OutOfMemoryException".
    • Backup from the previos version failed (Failed is the wrong word, my backup is not displayed.. so i can't restore) [Special Description under Installationguide]

Installationguide:

• Connect Handy via USB to the Computer. Copy all data.
    • Disconnect and reboot in Recovery.
    • Format all (boot, system, cache, etc.)
    • Insert external sdcard with rom.
    • Install rom from external sd card (4 times: 1. layout error -> 2. cancel and reboot into recovery (new recovery displayed)-> 3. Installation successful -> 4. A second installation to be sure)
    • Connect via USB to the computer. Restore all important data (Whatsapp folder and MIUI folder, which contains the backups)

So i've done the installation all the time. This always worked, up to the previous version.
    That's all.

Thanks for porting.

Greez Dancger

• The memory problem im unsure about you must have a lot of apps installed. not sure about that. the permissions manager i had to use a app from a english translated rom due to it would FC on request permissions. I test in english sorry for this probably worked fine in german language didnt think to test. I will this release.

You dont need to format boot, or sytem on every install. Just the 2 wipe options on the first screen of recovery. (Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition) that is it. The layout error should only happen if flashing from ROM without cm10 partition layout.
    This rom weekly is not a update. i port from begining every week to make sure i can see what has changed. If things go wrong it is easier for me to track the issues.
    By updating weekly i had problems it took me a whole weekend to find why it was failing on boot. this process i take by porting from begining every week assures me no boot loops and everything important will work without fail.

Sorry if the backups fail. but the ROM performance and stability is what i am more concerned about. Root problems can be solved by flashing a Root fix (I will upload and post on OP ) and backup issues i will look into when i have a spare minute or 2 over the weekend.
    Maybe in future flash ROM as normal withou Format all (boot, system) Only Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition and reboot when finished then after 5minutes of ROM booted then push your backup of 3rd party applications.

3rd part applications for recovery go in this folder now.

data/media/preinstall_apps/yourapp.apk
    NO LONGER
    data/app/yourapp.apk

MIUI changed the way the ROM installs 3rd party apps now, it was a pain because they told no1 lol but worked it out. This could be your problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!