[ROM][I9000]MIUI v4.1 JellyBean Release

• Well it looks miui-germany.de are really following through with this strike, That being said i apologize for the absence of ROMS because of this.

If you still want weekly releases until miui-germany.de begin there port again so i have something to port for you, by all means feel free to look on my website for a replacement ROM.

I currently have these ported for latest release.
    MiuiAustralia, Miui.us, MiuiAndroid, MiuiAndroid Multilang

Here is the write up of the Multilang release.

CHANGES

Using Nexus-S as Base
    2.11.5 Hotfix
    Aroma Installer
    MiuiAustralia Control Panel (Optional on Install)
    Latest CM10 Partition layout
    latest MIUI release based
    EMMC mounting fix
    Fixed music app issue
    changed lwp to default wallpaper.
    4-way reboot added
    TVOUT added
    Zipaligned
    Fixed Permissions Manager
    Added new Encoder Libs
    New Lockscreen for better performance
    build.prop tweaks for speed and performance
    fixed goomanager updater bug

MiuiAndroid Multilang 2.11.2 with 2.11.5 hotfix - DOWNLOAD

I currently have not uploaded any mirrors yet will upload more soon.

If you want a link for another ROM listed above feel free to ask i will post direct link here for you. :)

• Since I've upgrade to 2.10.26 I'm unable to use Google Navigator. It just hang on "wait for GPS/Location". Surprisingly Google Maps works fine! I did install CM10 nigthly and noticed the same issues. Now I am back on 2.10.19 MIUI and Navigator works again.

Anyone know notice the same? Does Android 4.1.2 not work well with Google Navigator?

• Theme Manager responds "You do not have the authorization of th resource." when I try so apply themes, downloaded and imported via mtz-file. Shouldn't this be fixed by the 2.11.5 Hotfix?

Theme Manager responds "You do not have the authorization of th resource." when I try so apply themes, downloaded and imported via mtz-file. Shouldn't this be fixed by the 2.11.5 Hotfix?

the theme you are applying or that is being converted is probably not free theme anymore.or listed in the online themes, search your theme in the online themes and see if credits are required to download or if it is free.
    This is why miui-germany.de discontinued translating roms because of this ridiculous change they made. Charging people to apply themes. :/ hopefully miui get back to the way they were

• Since I've upgrade to 2.10.26 I'm unable to use Google Navigator. It just hang on "wait for GPS/Location". Surprisingly Google Maps works fine! I did install CM10 nigthly and noticed the same issues. Now I am back on 2.10.19 MIUI and Navigator works again.

Anyone know notice the same? Does Android 4.1.2 not work well with Google Navigator?

Since I've upgrade to 2.10.26 I'm unable to use Google Navigator. It just hang on "wait for GPS/Location". Surprisingly Google Maps works fine! I did install CM10 nigthly and noticed the same issues. Now I am back on 2.10.19 MIUI and Navigator works again.

Did you select to install gapps during installation.? i dont seem to have this issue, navigation works well.

• the theme you are applying or that is being converted is probably not free theme anymore.or listed in the online themes, search your theme in the online themes and see if credits are required to download or if it is free.
    This is why miui-germany.de discontinued translating roms because of this ridiculous change they made. Charging people to apply themes. :/ hopefully miui get back to the way they were

Alright, thanks. I'm downloading the themes I have been using before I flashed 2.11.2/5. Unfortunately some of their names are different from the names they had, when I downloaded them from the web. And it takes ages to download them, the chinese servers do not seem to be appointed in a suitable way.

• Is it possible to dual - boot using this rom?

Never tried i dont know if work or not.

MiuiAndroid Multilanguage 2.11.9 released. Deutsch language working well. (Install WITHOUT Control Panel) <- Control panel will make the System (Notifications + Toggles English.) Will have to remove in future releases.

http://heffsroms.it/forum.php

Sorry to advertise different ROM development here. Just giving options to those that still want a German(ish) rom. Will continue to post updates of the Multilang version here for you until Germany.de start translating ROMS again. then the discussion will begin again on the topic it was created for.

Thanks.

PS.
    When i get some time i will see what i can do with the last version 2.10.26. and make some improvements.

• great support from your side - thanx a lot!
    using your last Multi without problems - so i can't see a real benefit using the native german MIUI version, or did i miss something?

br

No you missed nothing, I was going to see what i can do with the native german build just incase the Deutsch language was buggy. I made a start decompile apps in multilang to check and make sure all is well. and from what i have seen and understand seems to be very good.
    So i will not be worried about german build for now. will stick with multilang and try and make better every week. Seem much easier making 1 ROM for multiple countries :)

• Ok miui-germany have begin building again, and i have now got my laptop all setup for porting after my PC crash and die. here is 2.11.16 Release. It is currently uploading once complete you will see it appear.

I fixed permissions manager crashing for english language setting. (Setup apps and permissions on root apps in English)
    and now we have Aroma Installer. :)
    The kernels are not latest releases will update them all on next release. Sorry for this.
    Hope all works well.

• At first sorry for my bad English:-)

I have a problem since the last update.
    Sometimes I can't receive sms. After a reboot it works for
    A while.

I use the included semaphore kernel

What can I do to fix this problem?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!