MIUI v4 übersetzen/translation

• Hey,

gibt es schon irgendwo einen guten Guide in dem beschrieben ist wie genau man die ICS MIUI Versionen übersetzt? Hab ja schon das ein oder andere gefunden, da ist aber überall alles etwas schwammig beschrieben. Der alte APK Translation Wizard funktioniert ja hierfür nicht mehr wirklich.

Die APKs bekomme ich ja soweit ohne Probleme dekompiliert. Ist der Rest dann wie bei den GB-Versionen? Also die XML austauschen bzw. in DE hinzufügen und dann wieder kompilieren?

Danke euch...

Beste Grüße
    XPERiAS

• Vieleicht hilft das?
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=28003880

TMT_MIUI_1.0 BETA LANGUAGE PACKS TUTORIAL

Well guys, I received lots of requests by PM and in thread, asking to add more languages to this rom.....like said many times, I don't have much time to devote to this hobby (that I love so much), so I decided to write a tutorial to help you add your language by yourself...........LET'S START..:cowboy:

1. first thing you need is "apktool" last version (1.4.3), download it from HERE
    2. second and very important thing you need is a "your" language pack for 2.6.29 MIUI rom, preferably prepared for "i9000" Galaxy S or "i9100" Galaxy S2.

For EXAMPLE, this is GERMAN pack (thanks to "androidpost") and this is SPANISH pack (thanks to "Didace33")

3. now you have to prepare your working folders, one named "ORIGINAL" and another one named "MY LANGUAGE"
    4. extract from TMT_MIUI_BETA_3 zip all the apks from "system/app" and "system/framework" and put them in "ORIGINAL". Do the same from "your language package" (see step 2), and put them in "MY LANGUAGE"
    5. now unzip "step 1" package, and copy the files "aapt.exe" - "apktool.bat" - "apktool.jar" to "ORIGINAL" and "MY LANGUAGE" folders
    6. open a command line and select the path of "ORIGINAL". Open ANOTHER command line and select the path of "MY LANGUAGE"
    7. Most important files we have to work on are : system/app/browser.apk - Contacts.apk - MiuiHome.apk - MiuiSystemUI.apk - Mms.apk - Phone.apk - Settings.apk - system/framework/framework-res.apk
    8. Use the command line opened for "ORIGINAL" and type : "apktool if framework-res.apk" AND when finished "apktool if framework-miui-res.apk"
    9. Use the command line opened for "ORIGINAL" and type : "apktool d framework-res.apk"
    10. Use the command line opened for "MY LANGUAGE" and type : "apktool d framework-res.apk"
    11. now use file explorer to copy \MY LANGUAGE\framework-res\res\values-xx drawer (where "xx" is your language code, for example "it" is italian, "en" is english, "es" is Spanish", etc etc). Be sure to copy all xxxxxx-xx folders, because sometimes you'll see only "values-xx", sometimes also "drawable-xx", BE SURE to copy ALL these "xxxxxx-xx" folders TO (VERY IMPORTANT STEP) \ORIGINAL\framework-res\values
    12. NOW, use the command line opened for "ORIGINAL" and type : "apktool b framework-res"
    13. with file explorer, create a new folder named "TRANSLATED". Now copy \ORIGINAL\framework-res.apk to \TRANSLATED
    14. use winzip or 7zip or winrar to open \TRANSLATED\framework-res.apk, DELETE the "res" folder, and let this window opened
    15. use file explorer to copy all content of \ORIGINAL\framework-res\build\apk in "winzip(or 7zip or winrar)" window of step 14
    16. now your "NEW" TRANSLATED apk is ready, and you can use a zip like THIS to push new TRANSLATED file(s) to your device
    17. DO EXACTLY the same for ALL THE FILES of step "7"
    18. TO BE CONTINUED....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

• Ich bekomme eine APKs zum verrecken nicht dekompiliert. Die framework-res.apk funzte ohne Probleme aber bei einigen anderen klappt es einfach nicht, wie z.B. bei der MiuiSystemUI.apk. Das APKTool scheint da zu streiken. Hat jemand ein aktuelles am Start welches funktioniert?

• XPERiAS warum ein Link auf mein Profil ??? :?: :?: ^^

hmm laut Anleitung Punkt11, müssen die Sprachdateien in den "Values" Ordner kopiert werden??? Glaub das stimmt nicht ganz...
    Hast es schon ausprobiert Xperias????

Hast recht crisps, die Sprachdateien (für deutsch: values-de) müssen in den ./res Ordner nicht in den ./values Ordner! :)

• XPERiAS warum ein Link auf mein Profil ??? :?: :?: ^^

hmm laut Anleitung Punkt11, müssen die Sprachdateien in den "Values" Ordner kopiert werden??? Glaub das stimmt nicht ganz...
    Hast es schon ausprobiert Xperias????

Keine Ahnung, ich hatte nur deinen Nick kopiert, da hat er dann wohl automatisch nen Link zu deinem profil mit eingefügt. :whistling:

Das ist auch nicht der einzige Fehler, die Sprachdateien gehören natürlich in den res Ordner und die classes.dex Datei darf beim Austauschen auch nicht mit getauscht werden. Da muss also die originale vom Original erhalten bleiben, sonst funzt die APK nicht mehr. Sprich also nur der "res"-Ordner und die "resources.arsc". :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!