AmonRA Recovery 2.0.1
[Blocked Image: http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-con…1/amon_ra_recovery_v2.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://msg.dimonvideo.ru/sklad…136561/470_screenshot.png]
(Wenn jemand Infos hierzu hat, bitte einem der Mods hier mitteilen, dann ergänzen wir das)
Some things in v2.0.0 were kanged with a twist from the Clockworkmod recovery.
* Updated kernel to 2.6.35 (SLCD and AMOLED are now both supported).
* Added SDEXT support for update scripts.
* Added "filebrowser" support when you select a zip to flash.
* Added "/.." support to the filebrowser so you can navigate up.
* Added a mount menu so you can manually (u)mount stuff.
* Added a toggle verification switch so you can flash those awesome unsigned winrar rom releases...
* Fully re-wrote the wipe menu (it's not using a script anymore), added a few new wipe options.
* Added "/sdcard/.android_secure" support , nandroid now backups/restores .android_secure (Froyo a2sd apps) by default.
* Added a few new Google apps to the Google app backup script.
Original 2.0.0 :
CMStyle 2.0.0 :
Use the trackball (up+down) to navigate through the menu, press the
trackball to select items. Use the Back-key to go back to a previous
* full ADB access in recovery mode
* Alternative CyanogenMOD version with Cyan colors and CM Logo
* Busybox v1.15.3
* Kernel (126.96.36.199) with ext3 + ext4 support
* SLCD and AMOLED support
* HW-Key navigation (Trackball + back-key) option
* Extended menu :
o Reboot system now :: reboot your phone
o USB-MS Toggle :: enable/disable USB mass storage (use when the phone is connected to your PC)
+ Nand backup :: Make a Nand backup
(/sdcard/.android_secure included), the following partitions are NOT
# Recovery (to avoid restoring old version)
# Misc (no need to backup imo + restore issues on some phones)
# Splash1+2 (no need to backup imo + restore issues on some phones)
+ Nand + ext backup :: Make a Nand + ext backup
+ Nand restore :: Restore a Nand backup
+ Backup Google proprietary system files :: Makes a
backup of the Google proprietary system files in /cache/google
+ Restore Google proprietary system files :: Restores the Google proprietary system files from /cache/google
o Flash zip from sdcard :: Flash a zip update file from any (sub)-directory on your sdcard
+ Wipe ALL userdata :: wipes /data + /cache + entire ext
partition + all apps installed on your sdcard (froyo a2sd).
+ Wipe only /data :: wipes /data.
+ Wipe only /sd-ext :: wipes the entire ext partition on your sd (if present).
+ Wipe only /sdcard/.android_secure :: wipes all apps installed on your sdcard (froyo a2sd).
+ Wipe only /cache :: wipes /cache.
+ Wipe only Dalvik-cache :: wipes the dalvik-cache located in /cache + /data + /sd-ext is present.
+ Wipe only battery stats :: reset the battery calibration.
+ Wipe only rotate settings :: reset the sensor calibration.
o Partition sdcard
+ Partition SD :: Interactive SD partitioning
+ Repair SD:ext :: Repair the ext partition
+ SD:ext2 to ext3 :: Convert ext2 to ext3
+ SD:ext3 to ext4 :: Convert ext3 to ext4
+ (Un)Mount /system
+ (Un)Mount /cache
+ (Un)Mount /data
+ (Un)Mount /sd-ext
+ (Un)Mount /sdcard
+ Fix apk uid mismatches :: Does extacly that
+ Move recovery.log to SD :: Moves the recovery log file
to your sdcard. (Use when you want more detailed recovery log
+ Toggle Signature Verify :: Toggles the signature verification for zip files.
o Power off :: Powers off your phone
* Scripts available via adb :
o Nandroid v2.2.1 : enter "nandroid-mobile.sh" to start.
o sdparted v0.6 : enter "sdparted" to start.