a_halodri Mi-Padawan
  • Mitglied seit 13. September 2011
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von a_halodri

Vieleicht hilft das?
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=28003880

TMT_MIUI_1.0 BETA LANGUAGE PACKS TUTORIAL

Well guys, I received lots of requests by PM and in thread, asking to add more languages to this rom.....like said many times, I don't have much time to devote to this hobby (that I love so much), so I decided to write a tutorial to help you add your language by yourself...........LET'S START..:cowboy:

1. first thing you need is "apktool" last version (1.4.3), download it from HERE
    2. second and very important thing you need is a "your" language pack for 2.6.29 MIUI rom, preferably prepared for "i9000" Galaxy S or "i9100" Galaxy S2.

For EXAMPLE, this is GERMAN pack (thanks to "androidpost") and this is SPANISH pack (thanks to "Didace33")

3. now you have to prepare your working folders, one named "ORIGINAL" and another one named "MY LANGUAGE"
    4. extract from TMT_MIUI_BETA_3 zip all the apks from "system/app" and "system/framework" and put them in "ORIGINAL". Do the same from "your language package" (see step 2), and put them in "MY LANGUAGE"
    5. now unzip "step 1" package, and copy the files "aapt.exe" - "apktool.bat" - "apktool.jar" to "ORIGINAL" and "MY LANGUAGE" folders
    6. open a command line and select the path of "ORIGINAL". Open ANOTHER command line and select the path of "MY LANGUAGE"
    7. Most important files we have to work on are : system/app/browser.apk - Contacts.apk - MiuiHome.apk - MiuiSystemUI.apk - Mms.apk - Phone.apk - Settings.apk - system/framework/framework-res.apk
    8. Use the command line opened for "ORIGINAL" and type : "apktool if framework-res.apk" AND when finished "apktool if framework-miui-res.apk"
    9. Use the command line opened for "ORIGINAL" and type : "apktool d framework-res.apk"
    10. Use the command line opened for "MY LANGUAGE" and type : "apktool d framework-res.apk"
    11. now use file explorer to copy \MY LANGUAGE\framework-res\res\values-xx drawer (where "xx" is your language code, for example "it" is italian, "en" is english, "es" is Spanish", etc etc). Be sure to copy all xxxxxx-xx folders, because sometimes you'll see only "values-xx", sometimes also "drawable-xx", BE SURE to copy ALL these "xxxxxx-xx" folders TO (VERY IMPORTANT STEP) \ORIGINAL\framework-res\values
    12. NOW, use the command line opened for "ORIGINAL" and type : "apktool b framework-res"
    13. with file explorer, create a new folder named "TRANSLATED". Now copy \ORIGINAL\framework-res.apk to \TRANSLATED
    14. use winzip or 7zip or winrar to open \TRANSLATED\framework-res.apk, DELETE the "res" folder, and let this window opened
    15. use file explorer to copy all content of \ORIGINAL\framework-res\build\apk in "winzip(or 7zip or winrar)" window of step 14
    16. now your "NEW" TRANSLATED apk is ready, and you can use a zip like THIS to push new TRANSLATED file(s) to your device
    17. DO EXACTLY the same for ALL THE FILES of step "7"
    18. TO BE CONTINUED....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Auf XDA ist der erste Leak erschienen vom ICS Miui für das Note. Empfohlen mit HydraCore. Die Leute haben keine Lust mehr zu warten und verbreiten diese jetzt. Offiziell oder nicht.

This is a beta ROM leak from miui.com , it comes with the nasty emmc bug , that can be easily neutralized flashing the hydra Kernel [ thanks to @g.lewarne ]

Any dev is welcome to turn this build into a 100% safe one , all that we need is to merge the hydra kernel with the ROM , so when flashed ,kernel with be flashed as well .. I dunno how to do it , but I knows is very easy and possible .

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKS , SO YOU ARE DOING THIS ON YOUR OWN

I WONT BE SUPPORTING THIS ROM, BUT IF I GET A NEWER BUILD I WILL UPDATE 

DO NOT WIPE DATA , USING THE KERNEL THAT COMES WITH THE ROM

1. Download to your SD :

- ROM > https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B23BbM-9QnofYnF2V0c1bFJyXzA
    - OTA update > https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B23BbM-9QnofU0NFUk41YWlXNEE
    - Hydra Kernel [ thanks to @g.lewarne ] > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1749863
    - GAPPS > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7481977/MIUI_gapps_2_4_27-1.zip

2. Flash Hydra Kernel

3. Reboot Recovery

4. Wipe all [ yes all !! ]

5. Flash the ROM
    6. Flash OTA update
    7. Flash the GAPPS
    8. Flash Hydra Kernel again [ THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP to have a SAFE KERNEL ]

9. Reboot System

when 1st boot , goto to permission manager and enable it !, or else you will have some troubles with root

Enjoy

Screens , More info , etc , later !

Miui 2.9.7 + HydraCore 4.0 ;-)

Dicker Bug oder ich überseh etwas. Nach dem Update auf 2.9.7 erkennt der PC mein Handy nicht mehr. Ich habe keinen Zugriff auf mein Handy. So was hatte ich noch nie.
    USB Debugging ist an und die anderen Einstellungen sollten auch stimmen.

Edit: Nach der Installation von UMS.apk konnte ich wieder eine Verbindung zuum PC herstellen.

THIS KERNEL HAS MMC_CAP_ERASE REMOVED AND IS FULLY SAFE FOR ALL WIPES ON ALL ROM TYPES

Der HydraCore Kernel Dev. hat den Befehl der den Brick auslöst gelöscht. Jedoch muß man auch beim Hydra sagen, das der Dev. manchmal schneller Kernel raus bringt als sie zu testen und sie schon mal Bugs haben.
    Manchmal kommt 1 ner raus und eine Stunde später wieder ein Update, wegen einem Bug. Wobei sich die Bugs eher im kleinen Rahmen halten, wie kein Blutooth, kein GPS usw. wird aber schnellstens darauf reagiert..
    Grundsätzlich muss man darauf vertrauen was der DEV. sagt. (Er ist sicher.) Ich selbst nutze ihn zum wipen und bisher toi, toi, toi.
    Wenn Miui so lange wartet bis Samsung einen sicheren Kernel bringt, denke ich wird es nix mit dem Mui für das Note.

Den Kernel gibt es immer in 2 Grundvarianten:
    1. Standard 1400er ohne OC/UV
    2. 1600er mit OC /UV
    und die jeweils als CWM zip. oder ODIN tar.

Es läuft gut mit dem Hydra-Kernel. Damit habe ich Full Wipes durchgeführt und keine Probleme gehabt, trozdem keine Garantie und Gewährleistung meinerseits.

quelle: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1749863
    [KERNEL] [TW-AOKP-AOSP-CM9-CM10-PA-MIUI ] ~~HydraCore v2b~~ One kernel for ALL ROMS
    General Features:

- Built from latest samsung sources

- Mainline patches to 3.0.36

- Multiboot InitramFS for all rom types

- Patches for full functionality for all rom types

- Supports Touchwiz ICS, AOKP, AOSP, CM9 , CM10, JellyBean, ParanoidAndroid, MIUI roms

- OC/UV version and a Standard frequencies version

- Full root

- Brand new CWM

- Magical elves and wizardry

Kernel Features

- Noop scheduler default

- Tweaked OnDemand governor default

- Modified SLUB memory allocator

- Lots of IO tweaks

- Lots of kernel scheduler tweaks

- Crap load of CPU governors

- Andoird logger can be "insmodded"

- Adjusted all cpu voltage tables

- Realtime cpu temperature, board temperature readouts and VoltGroup information in settings>about>kernel version

- Optimised VM memory setting

- Optimised Global block readahead

- Increased memory for surface flinger and gpu

- CIFS support with UTF8

- Hardcore's MDNIE patch from speedmod k3-9

- lots, and lots of other tweaks (see full source)

CWM Features

- Comes with a "sort of" touch CWM (more below)

- Both SD cards mount properly within cwm for USB Mass Storage mode / PC connection

- Select between .dep and .tar backups

- Fully working

To use this new CWM, simply swipe up or down on the screen to navigate the menus and single tap to select

THIS KERNEL HAS MMC_CAP_ERASE REMOVED AND IS FULLY SAFE FOR ALL WIPES ON ALL ROM TYPES

Kernel Installation

Install either through CWM or PC/Mobile ODIN in the usual manner. Wiping Cache and Dalvik Cache is unnecessary and wont make any difference. Flash only with 25% or more charge on the phone

Installation routine for the rom of your choice

- Either flash HydraCore or have a kernel installed with CWM

- Download your ROM of choice, follow any specific rom installation instructions (in the ROM thread OP) and flash with CWM

- Flash HydraCore in CWM or with Mobile / PC Odin

Kernel Versions

There are two versions of this kernel, one with native OC/UV and one
    with standard (stock) frequencies. If you are new to this kernel, flash
    the STD (standard) version first, as this will work with all phones.

As you become more experienced, you might want to try the OC/UV kernel,
    which sets the maximum CPU speed to 1600Mhz and Maximum GPU speed to
    400mhz. The OC/UV kernel is undervolted, and in some circumstances can
    offer significant performance improvements. However, it *may* use more
    battery and you phone will get a little warmer.

So weiter geht es. 2.8.2 bei mir. Offiziell angeboten ist es ja immer noch nicht so ein Mist. Habe den Akkuverbrauch bei der jetzt im Auge, da auf Stock ICS der wesentlich geringer war die letzte Woche.
    Habe auf XDA gelesen das es wohl noch länger dauern soll bis zur Veröffentlichung.