brad heffernan Mi-Padawan
  • Mitglied seit 3. Juni 2012
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von brad heffernan

Thankyou very much for taking the time to write in my primary language make understanding your problem much easier. I have never tested install over GB im happy you have it working now.

In future if you come from GB rom it will be better to flash a stock ics rom like ICS333 2.0.1 or another Jellybean ROM without partition layout. :)

If you have a process for install from GB i would be appreciative if you can write the installation process. i will add your process to #1post with credit to you :)
    \Thankyou for your feedback i respect you taking the time to inform me of this. I have mentioned that you must be from Jellybean rom before installing this version 2.9.29 you must have much courage :D lol

Ok. dachte ich mir schon. Werde sowieso komplett neu von JVU aus flashen, natürlich trotzdem alle Wipes durchführen
    um das System richtig sauber zu haben.

Nein, nicht nötig. Nur das Löschen von Daten / factory reset wischen Cache-Partition und installieren zip. auf den ersten zip wird Fehler, einfach wieder zu installieren.
    Die Installation startet dann das Gerät neu zu starten. Es wird auf der Kernel-Bildschirm einzufrieren, also 3-Taste starten Vorgehensweise, siehe Bild i sorgen für Tasten. wenn Sie wieder neu starten, um Erholung.
    Installieren Sie die zip wieder, jetzt wird es vollenden zu installieren, um Ihr Gerät. Wenn die Installation abgeschlossen install zip wieder und starten Sie Ihr Gerät an und genießen

No it is not needed, Just perform the wipe data/factory reset option and wipe cache partition option and install the zip from sdcard. The installation will error this is normal just install again.
    The installation will begin and device will reboot. during reboot the device will get freeze on kernel screen. Just perform 3 button reboot to recover (see image on #1post)
    Once in recovery again install zip from sdcard again the installation will now complete. Once complete install again and then reboot your device and enjoy.

Kein Problem. Wir sind alle nur Menschen. Jeder hier sollte zufrieden sein, dass du uns
    diese Rom's zur Verfügung stellst und dafür deine Zeit opferst.
    Was meinst du eigentlich mit Cache-Wipe auf Werkseinstellung zurücksetzen?

Was ich meine ist, Wischen Data / factory reset. Wischen Sie Cache-Partition. beides vor der Installation

What i mean is Wipe Data/factory reset. Wipe cache partition. do both before install

Erstmal Danke für deine Arbeit. Warum steht im Download die 2.9.21 und nicht wie von dir beschrieben die 2.9.29?
    Ist das trotzdem die neue Version?

Oh sorry, reparierte sie gute Arbeit :) sorry für das, i den falschen Link kopiert: D bitte verzeihen Sie mir, es tut mir leid für meine Fehler.

Oh shoot, fixed it nice spotting :) sorry for that copied wrong link location :D forgive me mate.

@ BlackAngel:
    Wie der nette brad heffernan geschrieben hat wartet er nur auf den Release von miui-germany um uns dann umgehend mit der neuen Version zu beglücken. :thumbsup:

Thank you for replying him. I appreciate you helping :)

2.9.19 is uploading, I have update #1 post with new installation procedure needed with this new version. will update changelog and download link when uploading is complete. Also there is a app GooManager, with future release this app should notify you of update and let you download and install without having to come here :) BUT! please before install check here for changes and if other process is needed.

Installing future version above (2.9.29) standard wipe installation is all that is required. Installing earlier release 2.9.21 and below to this release 2.9.29 the new installation procedure is required.

I am sorry if confusing you but i dont know how i can explain clearly. To flash new kernel versions, the CM10 new partition layout and VSYNC is required within the ROM. that is why we need to do this new installation process for this version. we are flashing a new partition layout. After 2.9.29 newer version will only require standard wipe and thats it.

So please please please follow the directions on #1 post with installing. first time install zip error is normal as posted on installation guide just install zip from sdcard again.

Hello Brad!
    Could you please update the first download link? (The one which links to your webpage)
    I'm loading from the second link (goo.im) since two and a half hours and I'm at 33%..

Would be great if you could upload it to a different page :)

I am sorry it is slow but my bandwidth is pretty low until 7th of next month when my quota is reset. i have to try and limit my uploads for now. but after the 7th yes i will start mirror link again.

Sorry for so late to reply been very busy getting ROM's to boot with new partition layout. very very zippy now :) wish miui-germany would release already want to port new release to share the speed with you all :)

Vielen Dank für die Info. Bin ich ja gespannt wie die neue Rom läuft...

Es wird VSYNC hinzugefügt haben und mit Semaphore 2.1.2s. und fügte hinzu, tweeks. :) Schneller und reibungsloser als zuvor. hinzugefügt neue lockscreen Licht whieght die sein lagg sollte frei.
    Sie können englische Version hier versuchen, während Sie http://forums.miui.us/showthre…s-JellyBean-I9000-Release warten

It will have VSYNC added and come with Semaphore 2.1.2s. and added tweeks. :) Faster and smoother than before. added new lockscreen light whieght which should be lagg free.
    You can try English version here while you wait http://forums.miui.us/showthre…s-JellyBean-I9000-Release

Hallo Brad.

Kannst du uns vielleicht sagen wann wir in etwa mit einem neuen Update rechnen können?:)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Nach MIUI-germany.de Release gibt nexus-s erste :) jede Woche am Sonntag Nacht Australien MIUI-germany.de Release gibt rom und ich loslassen 1-2 Stunden nach. Nun ist es Saterday Nacht 23.00

After miui-germany.de release there nexus-s first :) every week on sunday night Australia miui-germany.de release there rom and i release 1-2 hours after. Now it is Saterday Night 11pm

Gibt es etwas neues in Sachen BLN...würde das gern nutzen wollen.

Nein, die Version von mackay Kernel nicht unterstützt Ich glaube nicht. wenn Sie nicht auf App aktivieren kann der Kernel nicht unterstützt wird. Sie können versuchen, einen anderen Kernel, wenn Sie wirklich wollen, um es zu benutzen.
    Das Problem ist, müssen Sie ältere Version besser finden, wenn neue Versionen eines vsync Patch benötigen. Ich habe nicht zu rom hinzugefügt. Noch versuchen zu arbeiten, um hinzuzufügen

No, the version of the kernel does not support mackay I think not. if you can not activate on the app kernel is not supported. You can try a different kernel, if you want.
    The problem is you must find older version as newer versions require a vsync patch. i have not added to rom yet. Still trying to work out to add

Kurze Frage. Was wurde bei diesem update Verbessert? Sehe im Changelog keine veränderungen?

Ausserdem hab ich manchmal das problem das mein Display total rumspinnt. Tasten werden von alleine gedrückt und es ruckelt manchmal.

Ich nur hinzufügen Veränderungen i persönlich um changelog machen. Die Veränderungen von Woche zu Woche machte in der MIUI changelog. Ich weiß nicht, diese Website zu veröffentlichen waren es wöchentlich changelog.

I only add changes i personaly make to changelog. The changes made from week to week are in the MIUI changelog. I do not know were this site post it weekly changelog.

I am sorry I didn't miss your post I forget to reply. I tested on last release to restore previous release 3rd party apk and work good. I do not know how old the backup is you try to restore. Maybe make another and try next release .

Ist der der Download nicht vollständig?

Ja, wenn der Download nicht abgeschlossen werden Sie Fehlermeldung, wenn entpacken zip, versuchen erneut herunterladen. Wenn das Problem weiterhin i erneut hochgeladen werden, kann das Problem der Upload sein.

Yes if the download does not complete you will get error when unpack zip, try download again. If problem still i will upload again, the problem may be the upload.