brad heffernan Mi-Padawan
  • Mitglied seit 3. Juni 2012
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von brad heffernan

Hi Brad.
    Sorry to inform you but the videocam did'nt work. I did full wipe. I could take pictures but the videocam was just black and when i pushed the record button i had a FC.
    By the way i tried to edit a Rom by myself to include apps like titanium backup (i know i'm doing this at my own risk). But i could not sign it. Could you tell me how you're doing this or give me a good link were it's explained.
    Thanks

Hmm i dont seem to have that issue, i flashed on both devices of mine and works great no black screen.
    Try wipe cache and data/factory reset again and format system if you havent. dont know why not working for you.

To sign i use java

java -jar "%~dp0APK-Tools\signer.jar" "%~dp0APK-Tools\testkey.x509.pem" "%~dp0APK-Tools\testkey.pk8" "%~f1" "%~dp0Porting\Built\%~n1_Signed%~x1"

Change the name of directory's and path to zip. %~n1 is the ROM name called from another file change this to your ROM name.
    Its not needed to sign. Only reason i sign is to get tvout working. I resign every apk except gapps and then the .zip. if your not bothering with tvout then dont worie on signing :) just build and flash :) it gets complicated at times. resigning can sometimes send rom in bootloop or multiple force close with apk. its more a pain then a blessing at times.
    Sorry if i lack information its been a long time since i have to try and explain. can not remember were i find information i suggest google your questions they will always be same question asked :)

Try and keep this thread about the ROM thanks

Sorry i totally forgot to answer your language pack question.

I am currently looking into adding multilanguage but everything i have found about adding language packs involves editing every apk on the rom. im sorry i dont have the time to do this. im sure there is another way and hope there is i am not going to stop looking tho.
    What language pack are you referring to?

I tried 2.7.27 here's my feedback:
    - Videocamera is still not working - can only make pictures
    And there's a big problem for me: After using it for a while, and then when trying to reboot i experience bootloop. That happened to me with the 2.7.25 version and yesterday with the new version as well. The only solution i found was re
    installation.

Right now i'm using your MIUI.us_I9000_v4_2.7.23_Eng_Deo_ZipA version and it works fine for me. I was wondering if thers is a way to give this ROM a language pack...

yes the video camera is ongoing and im trying to get the miui-germany camera working. i usually copy over the camera.apk from my miui.us rom. i want to make the german apk work. i will continue copy over the other camera.apk on future release until i find out why this one not work right.
    the bootloop shouldnt happen. maybe on next release or if you want to try this release again. when you wipe, wipe the system as well you should only have to do this once for i have found a working base and will be keeping this base for now on. After wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe system you should be able to just flash future releases over top without a problem. I have done this n past 2 releases and current release.

If you still have trouble let me know and i will look into this some more for you.

Hope i was helpful :)

Yes the camera app I'd an ongoing problem with the German from still working out what the problem is there. With the market I usually implement gapps to the from and this fixes a lot of bugs with the stock Google apps.beause I had to convert the from when I add gapps to it the from will not boot. Maybe try flashing the latest gapps on it own. This might solve the problem . I'm currently working on another build with added gapps and some new libs to see if I solve the boot issue and video recorder . *fingers crossed*

Thank you Appreciate your reply. I just fixed a couple of issue i forget and added Devil3 Kernel app so if you have downloaded already sorry. But the new upload is 2.7.25 if you would like you can download again. :)

Updated to latest Release

Sorry für so spät zu aktualisieren, ich hatte eine Menge Probleme beim Konvertieren von Odex zu Deodex aber hoffentlich habe ich dies für zukünftige Versionen sortiert. Aus irgendeinem Grund ist die Freigabe MIUI-Germany.de ODEX Versionen jetzt.
    Das macht es schwer zu machen BETROFFENEN Bearbeitungen, die es zu tun für Teile, die arbeiten, wenn die Rahmenbedingungen und Apps sind ODEXED

Sorry for so late to update i had a lot of trouble converting from Odex to Deodex but hopefully i have this sorted out for future releases.
    For some reason MIUI-Germany.de is releasing ODEX versions now.
    It makes it hard to make relevent edits that need to be done for parts to work when the framework and apps are ODEXED

Sorry für die dumme Frage, aber wie sichere ich die Sachen? :D es bleibt danach alles beim alten oder?

und bezüglich k ernel:
    Bedeutet die umänderung, dass ich die Rom neu Flashen muss?

Wenn Sie für Ihre Einstellungen bleiben unverändert über alle installierten Apps wollen, dann müssen Sie die mit * Titanium Backup * es auf playstore werden können, finden sichern. Es wird ein Backup der Apps und sichern Sie die aktuellen Einstellungen der Apps. Es wird empfohlen, dass Sie eine Sicherungskopie, bevor nandroid Flash-ROM tun immer neue.

Wie man ein Backup nandroid tun?
    Reboot to recovery.
    Select (backup and restore)
    Select (backup)

Wenn etwas schief gehen, wenn neue Flash-ROM können Sie nun Ihr Gerät wieder auf, wo du warst vorherige
    Reboot to recovery.
    Select (restore)

Mit den neuesten Versionen können Sie einfach der ROM-Speicher im Vergleich zu früheren Release. Wenn ich nicht die Base I verwenden geändert haben dann kannst du ja auf der Oberseite ohne wischen blinken. Es wird empfohlen, für beste Ergebnisse Manchmal Apps meine Kraft zu schließen, wenn Sie nicht wissen wischen wischen.

Als ich dieses ROM Baue ich nie einfach zu aktualisieren. Ich beginne von Anfang jede Woche und Port, diesen Weg, ich weiß es funktionieren wird. Als ich gerade ein Update auf neue Version eine Menge Leute wurden mit unterschiedlichen Problemen, Deshalb sage ich Wischen Sie immer.
    Sie beginnen eine neue Version auf einem frischen und sauberen System.

If you wish for your settings to remain the same on all installed apps then you will need to backup with *Titanium Backup* it can be find on playstore. It will backup the apps you want and backup the current settings of apps. It is recommended that you do a nandroid backup before flash new rom always.

How to do a nandroid backup?

Reboot to recovery.
    Select (backup)

If something go wrong when flash new rom you can now restore your device to where you were previous

Reboot to recovery.
    Select (restore)

With the latest versions you can just flash the rom over previous release. If i have not changed the Base i use then yes you can flash on top without wipe. It is recommended to wipe for best results, Sometimes apps my force close if you do not wipe.

When i Build this ROM i never just update. I start from beginning every week and port, this way i know it is going to work. When i was just updating to latest release a lot of people were having different problems. that is why i say ALWAYS WIPE. you are starting a new version on a fresh and clean system.

hmm thanks for the feedback but i dont get it. browser shouldnt be crashing working fine on my end. i might have used wrong apk for the build i uploaded. soz for that. thanks again for the prompt feedback appreciate it.

Neues Update ist das Hochladen, mit Browser-Fix, Fix-Kamera (Video-Recorder) hat neue Shutdown-Animation (Credits zu DHW) und Standard-Hintergrundbild (dunkler für eine bessere Batterie * Credits zu DHW) aktualisierten Kernel zu neuesten Semaphor mit aufgenommen Tweaks (sdcard Read-Ahead) für Leistung und Batterie. EMMC (externe Speicherkarte) durch MIUI Galerie jetzt erkannt.

Ich muss jetzt schlafen, damit ich im Download-Links aktualisiert der Morgen

New update is uploading, with Browser fix, Camera fix (Video recorder) added new shutdown animation(credits to DHW) and default wallpaper (darker for better battery *Credits to DHW) Updated kernel to latest semaphore with added tweaks (sdcard read ahead) for performance and battery. EMMC(external memorycard) recognised by miui gallery now.

I have to sleep now so i will update download links in the morning.

There is not a lot of difference both have cwm recovery.

I don't get force close on browser. Try wipe data/factory reset wipe cache partition and also format system and install again.

Led lights.? Download bln app from play store.

Red frame? Never seen it. The only thing I can think of is a setting in developer options in settings. You must have enable stricked mode. Disable that option. And screen will stop flashing on application open and close.

Hallo. Ich benutze seit gestern 2.7.6, läuft stabil und schnell. Einziges Problem: Videokamera geht nicht (FC). Gibt es eine Lösung dafür?

Gruß Falster

Hallo. Ich benutze seit gestern 2.7.6, läuft stabil und schnell. Einziges Problem: Videokamera geht nicht (FC). Gibt es eine Lösung dafür?

Gruß Falster

Gruß Falster

German

Nicht in der jetzigen Zeit, werde ich das Hochladen einer neuen Version bald werde ich die Arbeit camera.apk im ROM platzieren. ich vergessen, dass in dieser Woche zu tun. traurig

English
    Not at this present time, i will be uploading a new version soon i will place the working camera.apk in the ROM. i forget to do that this week. sorry

danke.. kannn du mir helfen bzw sagen wo kann ich miui firmware finden für der i9001 plus?? danke

German
    Es tut mir leid ich weiß es nicht waren, etwas für Ihr Gerät zu finden. ich schlage Suche xda Foren. Forum, dass in der Regel viel ROM für viele Geräte. Sie können Google (MIUI ROM I9001 XDA), die die besten Ergebnisse für Sie geben

English
    I am sorry i do not know were to find anything for your device. i can suggest search xda forums. that forum usually have much ROM for many devices.
    you can google (miui rom I9001 xda)that will give best results for you

German
    Ich werde sagen, nein. Ich mache diese ROM-Port für Galaxy S i9000 nur. Die Sprache in diesem ROM ist:

English
    I will say no. i make this ROM port for galaxy S I9000 only. The Language in this ROM is :

LANGUAGE IN ROM

Deutsch (Deutshland)

Deutsch (Liechtenstein)

Deutsch (Ostrerreich)

Deutsch (Schweiz)

English (United Kingdom)

English (United States)

Chinese

German
    Hoffe, damit Ihre Frage beantwortet

English
    Hope this answer your question