[ROM][I9000]MIUI v4 I9000 2.8.10

• Kommt jede Woche so am Sonntag ein neues Update hier rein ??

Dann warte ich lieber bis morgen auf das neue Update und mach n clean Install .. ?

Ja, es gibt jede Woche ein Update als MIUI.com Update. Sobald MIUI-germany.de gab es machen zu aktualisieren, werde ich dann mein Update. Dies wird von Sonntag für mich passieren, damit diese Aktualisiert ROM

Yes, every week there is an update as MIUI.com update. Once miui-germany.de have make there update, I will then make my update. This will happen by sunday for me to make Updated this ROM.

• Ja, es gibt jede Woche ein Update als MIUI.com Update. Sobald MIUI-germany.de gab es machen zu aktualisieren, werde ich dann mein Update. Dies wird von Sonntag für mich passieren, damit diese Aktualisiert ROM

Yes, every week there is an update as MIUI.com update. Once miui-germany.de have make there update, I will then make my update. This will happen by sunday for me to make Updated this ROM.

Thank you for your reply, I looked one weak for a great ICS MIUI ROM and I decided for yours since I heard that your ROM is the best from a lot of people.
    Looks great as well, thank you developer :thumbsup:

Then I will wait for later today to flash it and maybe if it's necessary to give a feedback !

Greets

• Thank you for your reply, I looked one weak for a great ICS MIUI ROM and I decided for yours since I heard that your ROM is the best from a lot of people.
    Looks great as well, thank you developer :thumbsup:

Then I will wait for later today to flash it and maybe if it's necessary to give a feedback !

Greets

Thanks i appreciate your gratitude. Im currently tackling boot loop issue on latest release. I am sure i have fixed it just building the ROM as i type this, so hopefully if all is well we will have a Update within the hour :)

And YES!!!! please please give feedback, Feedback is what helps improve the ROM and eliminate the BUGS. If there is no feedback then i dont know what to look into to fix or to just leave alone because it works well..

The more feedback the better. ( Positive is better :D LOL )

Appreciate all the feedback so far thank you very much to those that are supporting this ROM thanks a lot guys / Girls :)

• Hey,

Maybe you can add in the first post under "HowTo", if it's better to go back to "stock" Gingerbread and then flash your MIUI version or if we can flash it over a nightly build of CM9 as well .. with full wipe of course.

I don't know which base to use to flash your ROM over.

• Hi Brad. I don't understand it.
    I tried the new version and again video recording FC. I can make pics but no videos. I did factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format system + format datadata.
    But still doesn't work on my SGS.
    Now after re-installing your MIUI.us ROM the camera has the same problem.
    Do you have any ideas what i could try, i'm really disturbed by that, cause i like your ROM but somehow can't get it to work.

Thanks

• Hi Brad. I don't understand it.
    I tried the new version and again video recording FC. I can make pics but no videos. I did factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format system + format datadata.
    But still doesn't work on my SGS.
    Now after re-installing your MIUI.us ROM the camera has the same problem.
    Do you have any ideas what i could try, i'm really disturbed by that, cause i like your ROM but somehow can't get it to work.

Thanks

I don't understand why your the only one with problems.in this.area . I don't know what to do to be honest .

To others it is best to flash on top of ics rom.. with only wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition

• Hallo, seit dem Update auf die 2.8.10 habe ich ein Problem bei der Installation neuer Apps.
    Folgende Fehlermeldung wird ausgegeben "Freigegebene Bibliothek fehlt".

Ist dies nur bei mir ein so, oder hat noch jemand dieses Problem.
    Vielleicht gibt es ja auch schon ein Lösung dazu.
    Danke schom mal!!!

• Hallo, seit dem Update auf die 2.8.10 habe ich ein Problem bei der Installation neuer Apps.
    Folgende Fehlermeldung wird ausgegeben "Freigegebene Bibliothek fehlt".

Ist dies nur bei mir ein so, oder hat noch jemand dieses Problem.
    Vielleicht gibt es ja auch schon ein Lösung dazu.
    Danke schom mal!!!

Wussten Sie Wischen Daten / factory reset, und wischen Sie Cache-Partition vor dem Update? Dies könnte das Problem sein.

• Hi Brad,

I really appreciate your work. One question ... I just read that next MIUI release for Nexus S and Nexus Galaxy will be based on Jelly Bean (according to change-log).
    Is there any chance to continue your work (porting Nexus MIUI to SG-S) with the new base included ... well I like "butter" ... currently running X-Bean (JB Port for SG-S).
    Maybe you can ask Andy if it is possible or not.

regards,
    searge

• Im

Hi Brad,

I really appreciate your work. One question ... I just read that next MIUI release for Nexus S and Nexus Galaxy will be based on Jelly Bean (according to change-log).
    Is there any chance to continue your work (porting Nexus MIUI to SG-S) with the new base included ... well I like "butter" ... currently running X-Bean (JB Port for SG-S).
    Maybe you can ask Andy if it is possible or not.

regards,
    searge

currently checking into that now, Currently downloading a JB base and the new china nexus-s release to do some testing, hopefully shouldnt be to difficult. will see how it goes.
    Because the Nexus-s MIUIv4 has been updated to JB hopefully the porting process will be the same with the JB Base,

• Hi im unable to flash your ROM. It always stuck in bootanimation. I waited for about 20 minutes but nothing happened. I tried these constellations with and without wipes:

CM10 -> MIUI
    CM10 -> CM9 -> MIUI
    CM9 -> Semaphore -> MIUI
    JVU -> MIUI
    JVU -> CM9 -> MIUI

no chance to get it booted :(

• I'm unsure as to why you are flashing cm10 this is for jelly bean. This rom is ics you must be running cm9 then wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition then flash the rom this procedure should work. Some find wipe system before flash rom works for them as well.

• I'm unsure as to why you are flashing cm10 this is for jelly bean. This rom is ics you must be running cm9 then wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition then flash the rom this procedure should work. Some find wipe system before flash rom works for them as well.

Like you can see in my massage I did flash CM9. I just came from CM10. Nothings works no matters from what I am coming. You can see all ways I tried above.

• alles soweit fein mit der version. nur bekomme ich die meldung "Ihr Gerät ist nicht mit dieser Version kompatibel" bei der app "lovoo". ich hatte vorher andy's 2.7.27 multilanguage drauf, da kam die meldung nicht. habe auch build.prop's miteinander verglichen und angeglichen, was aber auch nix bringt. sehr schade. kannste da dran mal schauen ob du das fixen kannst?

Danke

• alles soweit fein mit der version. nur bekomme ich die meldung "Ihr Gerät ist nicht mit dieser Version kompatibel" bei der app "lovoo". ich hatte vorher andy's 2.7.27 multilanguage drauf, da kam die meldung nicht. habe auch build.prop's miteinander verglichen und angeglichen, was aber auch nix bringt. sehr schade. kannste da dran mal schauen ob du das fixen kannst?

Danke

Auch ich habe dieses Problem bei verschiedenen Apps. Ich habe schon einige Lösundswege getestet, ohne Erfog zu haben. Haben noch Andere dieses Problem?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!