heino69 Mi-Newbie
  • Mitglied seit 23. Januar 2012
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von heino69

Hi Brad,
    I really hate to say this, but I left the MIUI arena after 1 and a half year...
    I still love the MIUI look and feel but the last months I had a lot of problems (can't take or make a call anymore, phone just died - only remove of battery helped, etc.)
    and your support was absolute FANTASTIC!!
    But after all the troubles I had the last weeks, i just tried CM9.1 stable, and till 2 weeks now I had no problems at all...

I wish you and your project all the best for the new year and thanx again for the great time :bye:

Heino69

If i disable the max. download size for the mobile dataconnection, i still got the questions "are you sure you want to download this big file etc. bla bla bla".

same issue here - but i can life with it

another problem i have from time to time -> i can't take a call -> swiping to the green field on the right side of the screen just doesn't work (no response on the screen at all), but if i press the power buttun on the right to switch screen of an turn on again (all during the phone still rings), swiping to the right is working again :kp:

Brad,
    just another understanding problem from my side ;-)

isn't

*) Improve 3g data speeds
    *) Increased Signal Strength

coded within the modem?

And modem isn't included in your ROM, right?
    Or are there also "hooks" directly within the ROM addressing these Tweaks, independently from the modem...
    br,

Hi Brad,
    flashing a different kernel is absolute no problem - i just want to understand the background for switching and i think i get it...

Thanx again for your great work!!!

BTW - is English or German the preferred language for this thread now?

Kernel switching is also an issue for me.
    I just want to understand why devil is the choice for one release an semaphore for the next.
    I know - everyone has its preferences on kernels - but is there also a technical reason behind your decision which kernel you choose for which release?

hm,
    installation ended with error:

Opening update package...
    E:Can't open /sdcard/miui-ger_GALAXY-S_2.10.12_FULL_EN_DE_4.1_JellyHeff_Signed.zip
    (bad)
    Installation aborted...

downloading again to see if error persists...

EDIT:
    Download is now about 195MB again, before it was just about 166MB ?!
    Installed already -> working perfect -> THANX :)

hatte eben ein eigenartiges Verhalten:

Gestern deine ROM erstmalig installiert (komme von Andys 2.9.7) -> hat bis jetzt auch gut funktioniert.

Wollte eben Dropbox einrichten - also Eingabe der Kontodaten - mit Fertig bestätigt -> hotboot?!

Nach dem Boot ist Dropbox aber OK...

EDIT: nach dem hotboot ist die Datenverbindung auch wieder disabled - wurde aber glaube ich schon mal angesprochen...