kyrboss Mi-Newbie
  • Mitglied seit 1. Juni 2016
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von kyrboss

Good afternoon, unfortunately I have a serious problem with my xiaomi ninebot mini. There's sound coming from the right wheel turning while riding it and it's a bit loose. I believe it's a faulty bearing (s). I have seen videos on YouTube how to remove the wheel but I have not found anything about how to open it and what is inside. If it has common bearings easy to buy and replace, I am willing to fix it myself. I dont believe it's a common trouble, any thoughts? Thanks for any help.
    Greetings

Yesterday I did my first ride, 12 km according to the app with 45% battery left-i believe both numbers were optimistic , it was fun. Next time that I will be more relaxed, it will be even better. Only complaint, may be is only me, is that I had to put to much 'weight' to start accelerating like something was holding it back. But overall i am happy with my purchase.

As i have written before I tried using older app version with vpn and the new one with a sms Web number but without success. If I am certain that only needs an used number I will try to find one, there is a big Chinese community in Greece.

I hope i wouldn't have to get to that because in the feedback, people say he helps with activation. Does anyone know, especially if he has activated a mini not pro himself, if the app only needs a Chinese number not used before and the sms verification code sent to it or it detects phone location also and needs a workaround ?

Good morning guys,
    I was not able to activate my xiaomi mini, the seller said he will help but I am still waiting. Yesterday I was twice able, with vpn, to get a message for successful activation but actually wasnt activated. I even find an online site for receiving sms that I could get a verification code instantly but when I used it... activation failed. Is there a specific version of the ninebot app you used or the latest ?

Good afternoon from Greece, since there isn't a section for ninebot in our xiaomi-miui Hellas forum I disited to join in yours. Thank you for having me. Yesterday I received my xiaomi ninebot from an aliexpress seller in 13 days for 473 euro and everything looks fine. Now I have to find a way to activate it, I sent a message to seller and I have read in the feedback that helps with activation but I haven't heard from him yet.I will write my impressions the soonest possible.
    I hope that I didn't break any rules by writing in English but unfortunately I don't speak German.
    Have a nice day.