Markoni100 Mi-Newbie
  • Mitglied seit 8. Juli 2017
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von Markoni100

Hello Marcel,

Thank you for reaching out. I payed using Paypal! Is there some chance that i get at least some money back.

I really don't know how to send this laptop back to China from Germany. Any tips? I also wonder if i could get back money from deutsche post those 46 euros that i payed to ship it back to China and it got rejected, cause it had a battery?

Thanks a lot for your response.

LG,

Marko

Hello everyone,

I hope it;s okay if i write this in English, because my German is bad, i live in Germany but still got to learn to speak and write the language properly.

I also have the fan issue, it makes this annoying buzzing noise which is really unbearable. I also ordered my notebook from Gearbest and after a long conversation with their customer support they won't send me the replacement fan. I need to send laptop back to China, but not via DHL, UPS, or FedEx. It must be sent with normal shipping rate??

Okay how can I send it outside of Germany, because DHL is subsidary of Duetsche Post? I decided to send it with DHL irrelevant of what the girl from customer support told me. After two weeks the parcel got rejected at the airport and sent back to me because it contains battery? FML

I have reached a deadend and have no clue what to do now with this laptop now? Can i send this laptop to China back at all??

P.s. I also opened it up myself checked the fan, try to put some machine oil around it to lubricate it, but it doesn't work. I completely dissambled the fan and found that little piece in the fan that makes the noise. But now the bigger fan is not working at all. Ufff