Miui Xj D2Ext X-Part En - 1.2.25

• MIUI XJ D2EXT X-PART EN
    LATEST VERSION: 1.2.25

From the Chinese! Adaptation of the Chinese Data2ext in miui official site!

Download :
    MIUI XJ D2EXT X-PART 1.2.25 x1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?q3v4xo7ms3s2a24
    E94B042D8F458B4F267B853E8242242D

FEATURES:
    - Multi partition support + upgrade to ext4 if the installer finds it needs to
    - Battery life is great for a data2ext
    - KERNEL is MIUI modded by atroy as well to work efficiently with the data2ext
    - FAST, SMOOTH, STABLE, never mind my quadrant pics, use the rom and see for yourself

NOTES:
    THIS IS AN ADAPTATION OF the DATA2EXT script in the official "MIUI Chinese SITE"
    Many thanks to atroy who did and modded the codes, all credits to him for that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - I got to say this but this one is a fast data2ext code and stable!, i have - tried most of the codes here too, this one is a killer as well!
    - I named it X-PART, the site called it xpartitions
    - X-PART = Will work on
    2 Partitions: fat32+ext4, fat32=remaining, ext4=1000MB;
    3 Partitions: fat32+ext4+ext4, fat32=remaining, ext4=1000MB, ext4=300MB;
    4 Partitions: fat32+ext4+ext4+linux-swap, fat32=remaining, ext4=1000MB, ext4=300MB, linux-swap=100-200MB;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PARTITIONS I TESTED THIS
    2 Partitions: fat32+ext4, fat32=remaining, ext4=512MB;
    2 Partitions: fat32+ext3, fat32=remaining, ext3=512MB;
    2 Partitions: fat32+ext3, fat32=remaining, ext3=512MB-1000MB;
    (was converted to Fat32+EXT4+EXT4 when i flashed the rom)
    Recommended to use parted magic or gparted to partition!

- If you have an EXT3 this Rom install script will try to Update it to EXT4
    - I will always stripped the rom of /data/apps so restore your apps with MIUI backup or Titanium
    - Other roms i will use as base will be the developer's translation and effort so credits go to them for that

BASE:
    - I AM USING a FAT32 + 1GB EXT3 + 100mb SWAP. Use parted magic or Gparted to partition when first time installing this ROM!

INSTALLATION:
    - Full Wipe
    - Install zip from card
    - IF you have only 2 partitions (FAT32 + EXT) flash the activator as well in the add-ons (This is IMPORTANT!)
    - Then Reboot
    - The system will go to first boot image (try to upgrade partition to ext4), then reboot again, then boot animation then android home
    - The script will do that so don't get confused
    - It is because of the 86extupdate script......that's why it reboots the second time.........read below)
    - First boot takes 5-10 mins so wait. As in WAIT!
    - Finally let it stabilize for some minutes and you'll see how fast it is.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!